There are several rules and guidelines that WhatsApp has put in place when broadcasting messages for WhatsApp Business, such as pre-approved template messages.
With NovoChat, you can bypass all pre-approved limitations to broadcast your messages freely. This means no strict template guidelines, no pre-approving of templates, and no cap on how many users you can send to.
⚠️ However, you could still get banned if
- Send too many messages in a short period of time
- Get marked as spam by multiple recipients
- Other reasons
Best Practices to reduce getting banned
- Try not to send messages to contacts who have never contacted you before.
- For every contact you will send a message to, add them to your contacts list.
- Have a profile picture and WhatsApp name. Sending a new message without having a picture/name will increase your chances of being manually flagged as spam.
- Do not send overly promotional content, as recipients might regard it as spam and report you.
- Don’t keep sending messages to people that have already blocked you.
- Avoid sending links that were previously marked as spam on WhatsApp or non-HTTPS. Try using a URL shortener.
- For each plan, here are the advised message limits:
- Starter plan: Send less than 3,000 messages per month (or 600 messages per day)
- Pro plan: Send less than 9,000 messages per month (or 3,000 messages per day)
- Business plan: Send less than 40,000 messages per month (or 6,000 messages per day)
💡 The limited message is for Campaigns & Automations
- Most importantly, you'll need to pay attention to the content of your message. Make sure that they do not violate WhatsApp's regulations.
NovoChat's broadcast feature has an in-built throttling that sends out messages every few seconds instead of all at once. This helps to reduce the chances of getting banned.
If you are on the Starter plan, you can use an approved number by NovoChat to send out mass messages to your recipients. The messages you send are template messages pre-approved by NovoChat. This reduces the risk of our number getting banned.
If you are on the Pro or Business plan, you can either use your own number to send out mass messages to your recipients or craft your own message.